- We shall accept your order on the website, and send to you an e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase. That is when our contract is made.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order your painting.
- All descriptions, colours and sizes of the canvases are as indicated on our web site although some very minor variations may occur during the painting process. As each painting is created by hand by our artists, and as such minor variations will occur thus making each painting unique.
- Due to the nature of our business, whilst we can make every effort to get your painting to you within a specific timescale, (especially busy times such as Christmas) we do not guarantee this, nor will we reimburse you if we are not able to deliver your painting to you in the time specified.
- The deposit is taken to cover the initial cost of materials and the artists time to paint your picture, for this reason, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Once your painting is complete we will send you a photo of it for your approval. You have 3 options open to you at this stage of the process:
1. You approve your painting. You will then be sent an invoice for the final balance which must now be paid. Once the balance has been paid, we will ship your painting to you.
2. You can ask for changes to be made to the painting if you think it is noticeably different to the mock-up that was created in the design process. You may also ask for other changes to be made, but it is at our discretion whether we will make amendments outside differnces from the original mock-up. These changes will not be done immediately, but done in order of work received so could take a number of days.
3. You can choose that you no longer require your painting and not pay the final balance. In this event, you will not receive your painting, nor will you receive a refund of your deposit.
- If we owe you money, we will refund some or all of the payment that you made to us as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your request.
- Goods are sent at your risk from the moment they are picked up by the Carrier from our warehouse.
1 You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods;
2 In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised goods (this particularly relates to canvas art pictures created with an image you have provided us with or where you have asked us to alter a picture, advertised on the website, to suit your specific requirements;
3 The Goods must be returned to us within 30 days of your telling us you wish to cancel:
3.1 with both goods and all packaging in their original condition;
3.2 securely wrapped/packaged;
3.3 including any delivery slip provided by us (where applicable);
3.4 at your risk and cost.
4 After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt;
5 If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
6 We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations.
Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
We have no knowledge of and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence.
You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.