- Goods advertised may not be available.
- We shall accept your order on the website, and send to you an e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase. That is when our contract is made.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order Goods.
- All descriptions, colours and sizes of the canvases are as indicated on our web site although some very minor variations may occur during the painting process. As each painting is created by hand by our artists, and as such minor variations will occur thus making each painting unique. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of this Agreement.
- If for any reason we are unable to offer you the canvas you have ordered, we will offer you alternatives before we despatch your order. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel your order;
- leave the order valid (where you have ordered more than one canvas), but tell us to omit the item that cannot be supplied.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
- Goods are sent at your risk from the moment they are picked up by the Carrier from our warehouse.
1 You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods;
2 In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised goods (this particularly relates to canvas art pictures created with an image you have provided us with or where you have asked us to alter a picture, advertised on the website, to suit your specific requirements;
3 The Goods must be returned to us within 30 days of your telling us you wish to cancel:
3.1 with both goods and all packaging in their original condition;
3.2 securely wrapped/packaged;
3.3 including any delivery slip provided by us (where applicable);
3.4 at your risk and cost.
4 After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt;
5 If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
6 We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations.
Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
We have no knowledge of and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence.
You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.